sâmbătă, 26 ianuarie 2013

SUNNY



EN:  I have taken these pictures when a sunny day came up and i took advantage of it. I took a long,nice walk in the park and i had a mini shooting with my friend. haha we had a lot of fun and it was very relaxing.

RO: Am facut pozele astea intr-o zi insorita(am murit putin de frig,ce-i drept) si am profitat din plin de ea.M-am plimbat prin parc si cu ocazia asta am facut si un mini-shooting haha. A fost foarte amuzant si relaxant in acelasi timp.






52 de comentarii:

  1. You look amazing!!
    Would you like follow each other on blog and facebook?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Lovely pictures!! I'm dreaming of sunny days now!! Can't wait for spring!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I follow you now but I dont see you on my blog :(

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. the first pic so so lovely!
    great outfit

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. love your blog!! :)

    www.MyClassyAssets.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. such cute pictures! Love the sunglasses :)

    www.fashionoverminds.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Thank you for your comment.
    Very nice pictures, I am following you now! :)

    xx, A!
    glimpsesofa.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Adorable pic, you look lovely!

    Also, I am holding a Soprano Racerback Tank "GIVEAWAY" on my blog.
    I would love for you to come check it out and enter for a chance to win, as I am picking TWO winners!
    Have a lovely day
    xo
    Stylejourneys

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Esti foarte frumoasa! Frumoase si pozele...vrem caldura :)
    SandraB.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Astept si eu primvara!Foarte dragute fotografiile, nu se vede ca ti-a fost frig:P

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. You look like a Cameron Diaz with brown hair!! gorgeous!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. great look...very simple and chic and ur sunnies are amazing
    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. I am in love with name of blog! I also love your hair cut!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. foarte frumoase pozele...Mineli fac si livrari in tara ..cauta pe facebook Mineli Boutique si au acolo si adresa site-ului !!
    te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Esti o frumoasa!!! Iti sta bine cu breton ;)

    Te invit pe blog-ul meu unde poti participa la doua concursuri:
    $80 Gift Voucher to MsDressy si $100 Gift Voucher to ASOS.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Dragute poze!

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Beautiful picture of you and smile.

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Perfect pics and you look great. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Ai fost curajoasa si ti-a iesit! Din poze nu se simte deloc frigul, parca ai fi intr-o destinatie calda. Good job! :)
    xoxo

    www.lightanddejavu.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. da , sa vina zilele insorite...multe !!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. You have a beautiful smile! <3<3

    Giveaway on my blog!
    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. oh very natural pictures u look lovely!
    wld love it if u wanna drop by my blog and follow if u like :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. ce frumusica esti:)

    iti multumesc pentru comment!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. such a cute blog you have! i'm following you on gfc - hope you do the same xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. I am in love with the sunglasses!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. love the outfit! the glasses are so nice!
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Nice pictures, I like the first one especially!
    I would love for you to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.wear2day.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks for your comment and following my blog. Follow you now!!

      www.wear2day.com

      Ștergere
  28. looks beautiful! newest follower :)
    Hope you're having a great day! please check out my blog :)
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  29. Alluring photos, I like your glasses)
    And thanks for your comment on the blog!
    If you want to follow, let me know!

    ♡my blogspot - www.veraanda.blogspot.ru

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  30. wow honey, you're sooo pretty!! :))
    amazing cardii!
    lots&lots of love
    xx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  31. nice style girl very sweet!thanks for ur visit followed u back on GFC..
    my new post is up sweets abt my hairstyle:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  32. Hi beautiful,

    Amazing photo's and blog.
    Shall we follow eachother?

    Let me know on my blog and I will follow back straight away!

    Love, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  33. followed you back babe

    Love, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  34. You're such a beauty!!! Wauw!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  35. lovely laid back pictures!

    Love,
    Jolien

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  36. Great photos. Love your sunnies. :)
    If you want visit me and follow if you like, i'll be happy to follow back. :)

    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  37. Hello,

    I loved your post and I'm your new follower!

    I hope your visit to my blog and You Tube:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    http://youtube.com/pathymakeup

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy!Hugs ..

    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  38. thank you for following me, I am following you back already! :)
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  39. You are so pretty!
    Nice pics!
    Maybe we could follow eachother?
    xoxo from Russia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  40. hey! very nice blog! followed! please follow back :D

    http://guesswhatfashion.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere